Two Authorised Trainers
Kurt Ramin, CFE, CPA, CEBS, MBA,
- Director, KPR Associates, Düsseldorf and
- former Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), New York and Director, IFRS Foundation, London.
- Treasurer, International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN), Gland, Switzerland
- Member of the EU Commission’s High Level Expert Group on Intangibles, Brussels
Prior Classes and Review Courses taught:
- College of Insurance, New York.
- PwC Academy, Dubai.
- Guest Lecturer at Columbia University and SP Jain School of Global Management, Dubai.
- Current Lecturer on Compliance- Management, Steinbeis-Hochschule, Berlin.
- Currrent Lecturer for the LL.M in Compliance and Corporate Security "Corporate Fraud
Management", Rheinische Fachhochschule (RFH), Cologne.
Fraught Fight, http://www.thecfome.com/business-insights/fraud-fight/ (2016)
Bank Financials: How Comparative Are They? in: Trust Meltdown IX (2018)
Comparing JPMorgan Chase, Deutsche Bank and Westpac.
www.acfe.com for further publications by Kurt Ramin:
or just google: "Kurt Ramin XBRL"
Antje Meyer, CFE, Authorised Trainer
- Manager, Forensic & Integrity Services at EY, Düsseldorf, Germany
- Extensive experience in fraud management, fraud investigation and compliance management
- Work experience at the European Parliament and law firms in the U.S.
- Several publications on law related subjects