Two Authorised Trainers
Kurt Ramin, CFE, CPA, CEBS, MBA,
- Director, KPR Associates, Düsseldorf and
- former Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), New York and Director, IFRS Foundation, London.
- Treasurer, International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN), Gland, Switzerland
- Member of the EU Commission’s High Level Expert Group on Intangibles, Brussels
Prior Classes and Review Courses taught:
- College of Insurance, New York.
- PwC Academy, Dubai.
- Guest Lecturer at Columbia University and SP Jain School of Global Management, Dubai.
- Current Lecturer on Compliance- Management, Steinbeis-Hochschule, Berlin.
- Current Lecturer for the LL.M in Compliance and Corporate Security "Corporate Fraud
Management", University of Applied Sciences, Cologne.
Mr. Ramin is Vice Chair of ACFE's Global Higher Education Committee (elected in 2019).
Fraught Fight, http://www.thecfome.com/business-insights/fraud-fight/ (2016)
Bank Financials: How Comparative Are They? in: Trust Meltdown IX (2018)
Comparing JPMorgan Chase, Deutsche Bank and Westpac.
www.acfe.com for further publications by Kurt Ramin:
or just google: "Kurt Ramin XBRL"
Antje Meyer, CFE, LL.M, Authorised Trainer
- Senior Manager, Forensic & Integrity Services at EY, Düsseldorf, Germany
- Extensive experience in fraud management, fraud investigation and compliance management
- Work experience at the European Parliament and law firms in the U.S.
- Several publications on law related subjects